ONGC Recruitment 2020 Online Application: If you have not applied yet for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification for 4182 Apprentice posts then today i.e. 17th August is the Last date for the same. You can apply online for the ONGC Recruitment 2020 with the official website of ONGC. It is noted that the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is hiring 4182 candidates for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in various departments Across India.
Candidates holding the required qualification of Bachelor's, ITI and Diploma can apply for ONGC Apprentice 2020. The candidates can directly apply to the posts by clicking on the link given in this article.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will fill up a total of 4182 vacancies across India out of which 228 are for Northern Sector, 764 for Mumbai, 1579 are for Western Sector, 716 are for Eastern Sector, 674 are for Southern Sector and 221 are for Central Sector.
The online process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be continued till 17 August 2020. In this article, we have provided the application process instructions, qualification details, age limit and all required information that a candidate needs to fill up his/her application. Candidates can go through this article and apply for the online applications by accessing the link given below.
- Commencement of submission of application: 29 July 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 17 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020 to 1 September 2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Northern Sector - 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector - 764 Posts
- Western Sector - 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector - 716 Posts
- Southern Sector - 674 Posts
- Central Sector - 221 Posts
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanical Diesel, Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Surveyor, Welder - ITI Certificate in the concerned subject.
- Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Mechanical - Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit - Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 years (Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them; Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Selection Procedure for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Merit.
Online Application Link (Trade Apprenticeship)
Online Application Link (Technician Apprenticeship)
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 29 July 2020 to 24 August 2020 through online mode. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to register themselves for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Steps to register ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal. If you are applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.for Technician Trade, Visit at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website.i.e.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
- Enter your active email and mobile number.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of the colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. Ready before applying on-line.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before the final submission of application.
- After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.