ONGC Jobs Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited applications of candidates for Apprenticeship under the Secretarial Assistant, IT & ESM and Driver-cum-fitter Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 15 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: MBA/HR/Apprentice/1/2016-17
- Last Date of Application: 15 March 2017
ONGC Vacancy Details
- Secretarial Assistant – 07 Posts
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance – 06 Posts
- Driver-cum-fitter – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Secretarial Assistant & Other Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: Candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent. Candidates with 3 years Degree in Arts, Commence and Science will be preferred.
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance: Candidates must have passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Electronic Mechanic or ITESM Trade.
- Driver-cum-fitter: Candidates must have Passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI in Mechanic (MV).
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Secretarial Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may apply for the post by registering themselves on the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in and then send the filled application form along with required documents to the “Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/c. HR/ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited MBA Basin, Technopolis Building, 4th Floor, BP – 4, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091” on or before 15 March 2017 by 06:00 PM.