ONGC Jobs Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the post of Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 1 January 2019.
Advertisement No. 05/2018
- Commencement of online submission of application: 12 December 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 1 January 2019
- Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative): Last week of January 2019
- Last date for deposition of Fee: 2 January 2019
ONGC Vacancy Details
- Junior Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Assistant Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – B. Sc. With Chemistry as main subject.
- Junior Assistant – B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m. with Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the office environment.
Age Limit: 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Assistant Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 1 January 2019. Candidates can check the official notification for future reference.