The Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell invited applications for recruitment to the post of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II, Printer and Warehouseman in Lok Sabha Secretariat. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 June 2014. The Parliament of India, also popularly known as Sansad, is the supreme legislative body in India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 June 2014
Name of the Posts
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II: 9
- Printer: 5
- Warehouseman: 2
Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II: Rs.15600 - 39100 + 5400 G.P.
- Printer: Rs.5200 - 20200 + 2800 G.P.
- Warehouseman: Rs.5200 - 20200 + 2200 G.P.
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II: Master degree in English or any other discipline (with English as a medium of instruction).
- Printer: Diploma in Printing Technology or Bachelor degree in any discipline or 12th passed with 5 years experience in hand composing in English & Hindi, Operation of Letterpress, Offset and Screen Printing Machines in Central/State Government/State Legislature Secretariats/Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies/ Industries/Establishment coming under the purview of Factories Act, 1948, as amended/ Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, as amended.
- Warehouseman: 10th passed and Diploma in Printing Technology or 5 years experience on cutting, stitching and perforating machines in a Printing Press coming under the purview of Factories Act, 1948 as amended and ability to do folding, pasting, counting and sewing work.
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Printer: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 27 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Warehouseman: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 27 years as on 30 June 2014.
Candidate will be selected through written examination/trade test/personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the link ‘Recruitment’.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 recent passport size colored photograph should be submitted to the Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 before 30 June 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.