Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), Ludhiana Jobs Notification: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), Ludhiana has invited applications for the post of JRF, Project Fellow and Data entry Operator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 August 2018.
Advertisement No.: 3/2018)
- Last Date of Application Submission: 20 August 2018
- Date of Selection/Test: 13 September 2018
PRSC, Ludhiana Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow-15 Posts
- Project Fellow-15 Posts
- Data entry Operator-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Project Fellow and Data Entry Operator Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- First class Master’s degree (or equivalent) in the relevant subject.
- Project Fellow- Graduate/Master Degree in relevant subject.
- Data entry Operator- Graduate with subjects Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering OR Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics with knowledge of Computer data entry, data processing, computer programming and database management.
Age limit: Not more than 37 years
How to Apply for the Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director (Personnel), Ministry of AYUSH, AYUSH BHAWAN, B Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi - 110023. The Last date of receipt of application is 20 August 2018.
Application Fees for JRF, Project Fellow and Data Entry Operator Posts
- Project Fellow and Data Entry Operator -Rs.500/-
- Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)-Rs.800/-