Health family welfare services, Puducherry invited applications for filling different posts. The candidates have to submit their application before its last date. Total experience and marks in respective qualification exam is considered to select the appropriate candidate.
Last date of submitting application: 21 June 2013
Name and Number of Posts
1. ANM/ Maternity Assistance- 25 posts
2. Dental Hygienist- 01 post
3. Dialysis Operator- 01 Post
4. ECG Technicians- 01 Post
5. Health Assistance- 15 Posts
6. Medical Record Technician- 04 Posts
7. Ophthalmic Technician- 01 Posts
8. Pharmacist (Allopathy)- 15 Posts
9. Physiotherapist- 04 Posts
10 . Plumber- 11 Posts
11. Radiographer- 18 Posts
12. Refrigeration Mechanic- 01 Posts
13. Senior Laboratory Technician – 18 Posts
The person should be between 18-32 years till the last date of receiving application. However, candidates of different reserved categories can get the benefit of relaxation varies that with categories.
The pay scale varies with the post you apply. To get the information about the your pay, visit the mentioned link.
Procedure to apply
• Download the application from the website http://health.puducherry.gov.in/.
• Carefully read all instruction before filling the form
• Candidates residing in other states and union territories are not eligible
• Attach the attested copies of important documents
• Send the application to the below mentioned address
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services,
Victor Simonel Street,
Old Maternity Hospital Building, Next to Puducherry State Legislative Assembly, Punducherry- 605 001.
Contact No.- 0413-2229350
• Education certificates: 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Higher Qualification certificate
• Candidates having Diploma/Degree from the open University are not eligible.
• Caste certificate
• Date of birth certificate
• Residence certificate
• Migrate certificate in SC/OBC/MBC/BCM/EBC/BT either the candidates of these categories are considered as unreserved candidates
• Renewed Employment exchange identity card
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in graduation and the minimum experience years.