Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET):
RPET or Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test is the test being conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan for the admission in the Undergraduate programs of the Engineering Colleges (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) in Rajasthan.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary education, Rajasthan/ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC” of Rajasthan state)
- They must have studied Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- They must have studied any one of the following subjects as optional: Chemistry / Bio-technology / Computer Science / Biology.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (10+2) in 2014 may also apply.
- Candidates must be of Rajasthan Domicile to apply for RPET 2014.
- Note: Candidates from outside Rajasthan can apply on the basis of their JEE scores and their RPET Application Procedures and regulations will be different.
- The duration of the RPET 2014 exam will be three hours
- The RPET 2014 Exam Paper will consist of questions in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The total number of questions asked will be 120 with 40 questions from each subject.
- Medium of language will be English and Hindi.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark each
- There will be no negative marking.
Bachelor of technology (B. Tech.)/ Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.)
How to apply:
The applications for RPET will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form for RPET will be carried out through the official websites.