Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2016: Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Finance Officer, Librarian, Internal Audit Officer and Assistant Engineer (Elect.). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 May 2016.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 16 May 2016
Rajiv Gandhi University Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Finance Officer: 1 post
- Librarian: 1 post
- Internal Audit Officer: 1 post
- Assistant Engineer (Elect.): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Rajiv Gandhi University Finance Officer, Librarian & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Finance Officer: Master degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 15 years experience as Assistant Professor.
- Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science/Information Sciences/documentation with minimum 13 years experience as a Deputy Librarians in a University Library or 18 years experience as a College Librarian and Evidence of innovative Library service and organization of published work.
- Internal Audit Officer: M.Com/MBA (Finance) ICWA/CA/SAS.
- Assistant Engineer (Elect.): B.E/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 8 years experience after regularization as Junior Engineer with design, fabrication, and maintenance of electrical equipments.
Age Limit for Finance Officer, Librarian & Other posts:
- Finance Officer: Not exceeding 55 years
- Librarian: Not exceeding 57 years
- Internal Audit Officer: Not exceeding 55 years
- Assistant Engineer (Elect.): Not exceeding 33 years
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi University Finance Officer, Librarian & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh, INDIA - 791 112. Last date of receipt of application is 16 May 2016.