RBI JE Result 2019 Declared @rbi.org.in, Check Zone-Wise List Here
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the result of online exam for the post of Junior Engineer. All those candidates who had appeared in the RBI JE Exam can check the result through the official website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI JE Result 2019: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the result of online exam for the post of Junior Engineer. All those candidates who had appeared in the RBI JE Exam can check the result through the official website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Junior Engineer Result Link is also given below. Candidates can check the zone -wise list of roll numbers of the provisionally shortlisted candidates, in the exam, through the link provided below.
Reserve Bank JE Shortlisted Candidates will now have to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The candidates are required to take a print out of the relevant proformae, duly complete them and send it along with relevant documents to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at the addresses of the respective Recruiting Zones by Courier/Speed Post within fifteen days of the date of publication/declaration of result.
RBI JE LPT date and venue will be notified by the bank, shortly, on its official website.
RBI had invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in Civil and Electrical Engineering in the month of January 2019. A total of 24vacancies notified in North, Central, South, East and West Zones.
RBI Recruitment 2019, Notification Issued for 24 Junior Engineer Posts
RBI Jobs Notification: Reserve Bank of India invited applications for the post of Junior Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2019.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission –07 January 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 27 January 2019
RBI Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- East -02
- West -07
- North -03
- South -01
- Central -02
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 9 Posts
- East -01
- West -04
- North -02
- South -01
- Central -01
Reservation under various categories
West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Maharashtra (excluding Vidarbha region), Goa, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Gujarat, Union Territories of Daman and Diu
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Union Territory of Chandigarh
Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry, Kerala, Lakshadweep Islands
Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Vidarbha region of Maharashtra State, Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh
Rs. 21,400 per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150 plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – Rs. 15400 – 900(4) – Rs. 19000 – 1200(6) – Rs. 26200 – 1300(2) – Rs. 28800 –1480(3) – Rs. 33240 – 1750(1) – Rs. 34990
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Junior Engineer Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc
20 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for RBI Junior Engineer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Posts Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through Bank's website www.rbi.org.in. from 07 January 2019 to 27 January 2019.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) – Rs. 50/-
- OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) – Rs. 450/-