Additional District & Sessions Judge –cum- Chairman, Recruitment Committee, District Courts, Sonipat invites applications from eligible candidates, for the posts of “Stenographer (Grade - III)”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 March 2015 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31 March 2015 up to 05:00 PM.
- Date of Release of Schedule for Stenography Test: 06 April 2015 on the Notice Board of District Court, Sonipat.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Stenographer (Grade - III)
- No. of Posts: 06
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science or equivalent from recognized university or Institute and the relevant post- qualification research experience in the concerned field. Must pass the Test at speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m. in Transcription. Proficiency in using Computer Software – Word Processing & Spreadsheet.
- Age Limit Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 42 years as on last date of receipt of application
Pay Scale Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Stenography Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the office of the “District and Sessions Judge, Sonipat” on or before 31 March 2015 up to 05:00 PM.