RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2018
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer has invited applications for recruitment to the post of TGT, PGT and WET, PRT, Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 May, 29 May, 30 May, 1 June, 2 June, 11 June and 15 June 2018.
- Interview Date -28 May, 29 May, 30 May, 1 June, 2 June, 11 June and 15 June 2018
RIE Ajmer Vacancy Details
- PGT – 12 Posts
- TGT – 11 Posts
- WET –4 Posts
- PRT – 5 Posts
- Counselor – 1 Post
- Compounder (Female) – 1 Post
- TGT, Music – 1 Post
- Lab Assistant – 3 Posts
- LDC – 6 Posts
Also Visit: GK Facts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- PGT– Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. Or Masters Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized Institute/University.
- TGT/WET – Four years integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% in aggregate. Or Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
- LDC- 12th pass or equivalent and typing speed should be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to apply for RIE Ajmer Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time at Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer along with the documents. Candidates can check the below link for details.
Also Visit: GK Lists