SAIL Notified Recruitment for 60 Dy. Managers (E-3 grade) Posts 2014
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment of 60 positions in executive cadre at the level of Dy. Managers (E-3 grade). Last date for receiving application is 08 February.
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment of 60 positions in executive cadre at the level of Dy. Managers (E-3 grade) for operations/ Maintenance/ Services units at the state of the art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant presently under commissioning at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 8 February 2014.
SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 7 January 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 8 February 2014
- Date of Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 8 February 2014
- Closing date of payment editing option: 15 February 2014
- Date of Display of final reconciliation status: 18 February 2014
Name of the post: Dy. Managers (E-3 grade)
Name of the Discipline:
- Operations: 16 posts
- Mechanical: 18 posts
- Electrical: 23 posts
- Instrumentation: 1 post
- Ceramics: 1 post
- Chemical: 1 post
Total No. of posts: 60
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 37 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Operations: Degree in Metallurgical or Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Mechanical: Degree in Mechanical or Hydraulics Engineering.
- Electrical: Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Instrumentation: Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics or Elect. Engg.
- Ceramics: Degree in Ceramics Engg. Or M.Tech in Materials Sc.
- Chemical: Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- General& OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500/- as examination fee and Rs 100/- as processing Fee for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
- Fee has to pay in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL.
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-3%-58000/- (E-3)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by personal Interview.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in
- After applying online Candidate should submit ONE application consisting of the printout of the filled application form along with all relevant documents to the Office of DGM (Personnel-OD), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach the said Office latest by 8 February 2014.