SAIL Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply Online 60 Management Trainee Posts @sailcareers.com
SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 60 Management Trainee Posts
SAIL Jobs 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant, the leading steel-making invited applications for the recruitment of Management Trainee Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the posts through official website from 29 May to 18 June 2019.
- Starting Date of Application - 29 May 2019
- Last Date of Application - 18 June 2018
SAIL Vacancy Details
Management Trainee – 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks
- 2 years of MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks
How to Apply for SAIL Jobs 2019
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” from 29 May to 18 June 2019.
- General and OBC - Rs. 700/-
- Other – Rs. 100/-