SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 Aug 2019.
- Starting date for submitting applications: 25 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 Aug 2019
SAIL Rourkela Vacancy Details
- Medical Executive – 23 Posts
- Paramedical Staff – 338 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff Posts
- Specialist - MD/MS/DNB in respective discipline from a university. Medical Officer: MBBS from a recognized University.
- Junior Manager (Bio-Medical) – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Junior Manager (Bio-Statistics) - M.Sc. in (Mathematics/Statistics) (full time) with 01-year post qualification experience as Medical Record-Keeping Officer/Bio-Statistician in a recognized hospital.
- Nursing Sister – B.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Technician Laboratory - B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Age Limit for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff Posts
- Specialist – 18 to 37 years
- Medical Officer, Junior Manager, Medical Officer and other posts – 18 to 28 years
How to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 20 Aug 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff Posts
- For Medical Executive Posts – Rs. 500/-
- For Para Medical Posts – Rs. 150/- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates - Nil