SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam 2014: Tips and Strategy: Points to remember for Bank Interview
It’s time for interview sessions for the aspirants, who qualified in Common Written Examination for Clerk and PO in SBI. At this time, the candidates need to calm their nerves and get prepared for the interview as this would be the last hurdle that they need to cross in order to join banking sector.
It’s time for interview sessions for the aspirants, who qualified in Common Written Examination for Clerk and PO in SBI. At this time, the candidates need to calm their nerves and get prepared for the interview as this would be the last hurdle that they need to cross in order to join banking sector. There are many candidates who have passed the written examinations who would give their best in the interview round to score well and get selected. Hence, the candidates need to really work hard and try to prepare themselves accordingly. There are some points that needed to be remembered while going for the interview.
- Remember to enter the interview room smiling. This lasts a good impression amongst the panelists.
- Make your gestures soothing so that you don’t look over smart or sound obnoxious.
- Always try and be in the formal attire maintaining the etiquette and mannerisms while going for the interview.
- Always make sure that you have prepared yourself with all the relevant information related to national and international importance, so that you can talk about any significant event at a stretch.
- There are points on the way you present yourself and thus try to rehearse the same beforehand.
- Be prepared with all your documents stacked in a proper manner at a folder at the time of interview.
- Reach the interview venue half an hour before the scheduled time. Keep your patience going till the interview finishes.
- Do not use foul words or cuss words while in the interview room.
- Try to be spontaneous and justify your answers with reason.
- Do not enter the interview room in a hurry and ask beforehand to the panelists before you sit.
- Respond to the questions of the panelists only after they finish asking.
- Don’t get panicked and keep your confidences going while answering. Keep your answers straight and maintain eye contact with the panelists.
- Undergo some of the basic information about the bank that you are going to give the interview for.
- Believe in yourself that you could conquer it after all the hard work that you have put up to reach the stage you are in.