SBI PO 2019: Last day today to fill online applications for 2000 Posts @sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Posts Online Application Process will close today by end of the day. Those who haven’t applied yet are advised to fill up the application form before the closure of online window.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 for 2000 PO Posts Notification & Online Apply Link: Today is the last date to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have not applied yet for the posts are advised to fill up the application to avoid last minute rush. This is the biggest opportunity for the candidates who wish to serve under banking sector.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Online Application was started from 2 April 2019 for 2000 Posts. The process of Registration will complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before 22 April 2019. SBI will conduct the preliminary exam tentatively on 8, 9, 15 and 16 June 2019. The admit cards for the same will release in the 3rd week of May 2019 onwards.
Candidates applying SBI PO 2019 Recruitment for the Probationary Officers (PO) posts are advised to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
Important Dates SBI PO Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Posts
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 April 2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 2 to 22 April 2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8, 9, 15 and 16 June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20 July 2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the post. Candidates who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years and Maximum 30 years. There will be age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Candidates will be selected on the basis marks secured in three tired process. i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Group Exercises and Interview.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 for 2000 PO Posts
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 22 April 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Posts
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 125/-(Intimation Charges only)
- General/EWS/OBC- Rs. 750/-(App. Fee including intimation charges)