SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2019.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
- Last date for submission of application: 31 January 2019
SBI Vacancy Details
- Specialist Cadre Officer – 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- Deputy Manager (Statistician) - Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Head (Legal) - Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) and Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution in India.
- DGM (NCLT/Law) - Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India.
- Executive (Credit Monitoring) - Chartered Accountant.
- Head (Products, Investments & Research) - Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
How to apply for SBI SCO Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 January 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for SBI SCO Jobs 2019
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-