The Singareni Collieries Company Limited or SCCL invited applications for recruitment to the post of Badli Worker Category-I.The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 25 January 2014. SCCL is a government-owned coal mining company in India. It is currently operating 15 opencast and 35 underground mines in 4 districts of Andhra Pradesh with manpower around 65,354.
• Last Date for online Application form: 25 January 2014
• Last Date for receipt of Application form: 31 January 2014
Details of Posts
• Name of the Post: Badli Worker Category-I
• Total No.of Posts: 175 Posts
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18-40 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be SSC pass.
Pay Scale: Rs.604.33 per day
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Endurance Test with Written Test on 10th Standard.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through SCCL web site http://www.scclmines.com before 25 January 2014.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with two passport size photographs, copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, marks memos, caste, Local candidature etc., and self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope to the General Manager (Personnel)/EE & RC, The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd., Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem 507101, Khammam Dist. (AP) only by POST/COURIER to reach on or before 31 January 2014.