Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Notified Recruitment for Deputy General Manager/Manager 2013
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy General Manager/Manager.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy General Manager/Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 November 2013.
SCI was established on 2 October 1961 by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. It is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise with its headquarters in Mumbai that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 22 November 2013
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager/Manager
- Total no. of Posts: 16 Posts
- The upper age should be below 45 years as on 30 September 2013.
- The upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) category.
- Selected candidates would be taken on a probation period of one year. Selected candidates holding MEO Class I COC would be placed as Deputy General Manager in the pay scale of Rs.32900-58000 with basic pay at the starting of the scale. A higher starting salary commensurate with experience as Chief Engineer officer on a Foreign Going vessel may be considered in case of deserving candidates. The total emoluments would be approx. Rs.85000/- (Rupees eighty five thousand only) per month.
- Candidates holding Class III COC (NCV) OR Class II COC (NCV) will be placed as Manager in the pay scale of Rs.29100-54500/-. The total emoluments would be approx. Rs. 75000/- (Rupees seventy five thousand only) per month.
- In addition to BP, DA, HRA or Company Flat on applicable rent recovery subject to availability, shall be applicable.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with copies/documents in support of educational qualification and experience i.e. copy of proof of Date of Birth, copy of proof of qualification, copy of COC, copy of CDC, copy of caste certificate (if applicable) should reach to VP I/C (SP&A), The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021 on or before 22 November 2013.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly super scribed with CHIEF ENGINEER OFFICER.