Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted every year for admissions in MBA and PGDM Courses of various institutes under Symbiosis University. Find here the solved General Awareness section from Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) paper conducted in the year 2009. There were 40 questions in it and there were 3 more sections other than this.
1. Dendrochronology is
1) The method of scientific dating based on the analysis of tree-ring growth patterns.
2) A core sample from the accumulation of snow and ice over many years that have re-crystallized and have trapped air bubbles from previous time periods.
3) is the study of glaciers or more generally ice and natural phenomena that involve ice.
4) The scientific study of landforms and the processes that shape them.
2. Which company launched the first mobile phone operation in India?
1) Bharti Airtel
3) Max Touch
4) Modi Telstra
3. Which is the longest running English language TV cartoon in history, first launched by Warner Brothers in 1969 exclusively for television, and is now popular fare on the Cartoon Network?
1) Scooby Doo
2) Tom and Jerry
4) Johnny Bravo
4. The expansion for BIFR, in the context of the Indian Industry is:
1) Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
2) Bureau for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
3) Board for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
4) Bureau for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
5. What is Ekistics?
1) The water sports related study
2) The science of Body Mass
3) The art of card tricks
4) The science of human settlements