TAPMI, Manipal invited applications for admission to 2 year full-time regular PGDM programme, Healthcare Management -PGDM (HC) and PGDM (BKFS) programme in 2014. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 10 February 2014.
Closing Date of online Application Forms: 10 February 2014
Name of the Programme
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Healthcare Management)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services)
• PGDM: 420 Seats
• PGDM (HCM): 60 Seats
• PGDM (BKFS): A new program subject to AICTE approval
• PGDM and PGDM (BKFS): Rs. 13.5 lakhs
• PGDM (Healthcare): Rs. 9.5 lakhs
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
PGDM and PGDM (BKFS)
• A Graduate Degree in any discipline, recognised by the AIU as eligible for Post Graduation, with minimum 50% overall aggregate marks. This applies to also those with professional qualifications like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accounting and Company Secretary.
• Candidates appearing for final year degree examination may also apply.
• Valid scores of CAT 2013, XAT 2014 and GMAT 2012 & 2013.
• A Graduate Degree in medical or para-medical or pharma, recognised by the AIU as eligible for Post Graduation, with minimum 50% overall aggregate marks.
• Final year students may also apply.
• Valid scores of CAT 2013, XAT 2014, GMAT 2012 & 2013 and MAT Sept & Dec 2013.
• Rs.1,500/- for PGDM, PGDM(HC), PGDM(BKFS)
• Rs. 3100/- or USD 50 for NRI applicants
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website: http://www.tapmi.edu.in/ before 10 February 2014.