This scholarship by Tata Trusts, is offering a leg up towomen graduates with a strong academic background, who aim of pursuing post-graduation in Neuroscience. This scholarship is intended to eliminate the financial hurdle, which is posing a blockade in one’s higher education to medical stream.
Last date to submit the application form is November 05, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Only female applicants are accepted for this call.
- Candidates who are enrolled in first or second year of their post-graduation program can also send their applications.
- 60% in graduation is a mandate.
Awardees will receive tuition fee waiver and other fee related expenses of the recipient’s university or institute.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can make an online application.
Other Important Details
Mentioned below are some documents,need to be submitted by the candidate:
- Attested mark sheet(s)
- Research document(s)
- Fee receipt
- Letter from college as per specimen
- Bank details (cancelled cheque/passbook)
To read information about Scholarships and Olympiads in HINDI, Click Here