Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Web Designer, Field Worker, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Computer expert cum Ministerial Assistant, Technical Assistant, Skilled Worker, Research Associate, Data Entry Operator and Field Information Facilitator. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 08 July 2016 & 13 July 2016.
Date of Interview: 08 July 2016 & 13 July 2016
TNAU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Web Designer: 3 posts
- Field Worker: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 4 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Computer expert cum Ministerial Assistant: 1 post
- Technical Assistant: 1 post
- Skilled Worker: 1 post
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
- Field Information Facilitator: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Web Designer, Field Worker & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Web Designer: MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science or IT.
- Field Worker: Graduate Degree in Farm Graduate/Non-farm Graduate.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agri.) in ENS/SS & AC OR PBG OR in any Biological Science discipline of the faculty of Agriculture/Horticulture with NET.
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. in Agri.
- Computer expert cum Ministerial Assistant: Degree with proficiency in computer applications or Diploma in computer science.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Agriculture.
- Skilled Worker: Higher Secondary.
- Research Associate: PhD in PBG/Biotech with NET.
- Data Entry Operator: Any Degree with Proficiency in the use of computer.
- Field Information Facilitator: Higher Secondary.
Selection Process for TNAU Web Designer, Field Worker & other posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for TNAU Web Designer, Field Worker & Other Posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with one set of photocopies of their certificates/documents, originals & experience certificates on 08 July 2016 & 13 July 2016 from 10:00 a.m. onwards at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.