TNPSC Jobs Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Librarian. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2018.
- Date of Notification: 16 November 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 16 December 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 18 December 2018
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Librarian – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian Posts
- Librarian Grade-I - Must possess a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce from University recognized by the University Grants Commission and must possess a degree in Library Science from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission and practical experience in Cataloguing and abstracting in a Library connected with any recognized Educational and Scientific Institution.
- Librarian in Archaeology Department - Passed the Certificate course in Library Science of any University, recognized by the UGC.
- Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I and Grade – II - Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University.
- Librarian (Legislative Assembly)- Bachelor’s degree in any subject and a degree in Library and Information Science of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Librarian and Film Librarian (Agriculture)- Must possess a degree and B.Lib Science Degree from a recognized University.
Selection Process for TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and oral test.
How to apply for TNPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 16 December 2018.
Application Process for TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2018 – Rs. 150/-