Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for the 53 Draughtsman Grade-III posts in the Town and Country Planning Department. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 November 2018.
Advertisement No: 517
Notification No. 30/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 28 November 2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 30 November 2018
- Date of Written Examination: 03 February 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Draughtsman Grade-III: 53 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Jailor Posts Job
- Candidates must possess a Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu (OR)
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR) Experience in Civil Engineering Field for a period of not less than 3 years
- Must possess a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR)
- Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) and (iii) above.
- Check the notification for further details of the educational qualification for the post.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- (SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes)- Should not have completed 35 Years
- Others-Should not have completed 30 years
- Please see the notification for details of the age relaxation for various groups.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test/Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates visit the official site of TNPSC at e www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in and apply for the post on or before 28 November 2018.