Tripura joint Entrance Examination (Tripura JEE):
Tripura joint Entrance Examination (TJEE), 2014 is the engineering entrance examination for the admissions into professional degree courses of the various colleges in Tripura. It is conducted by the Tripura joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- Candidate must be a resident of India and citizen of Tripura state.
- It is required that parents of the candidate are living in the Tripura state for a period of minimum 10 years.
- Candidate must have passed class XII or equivalent state or central recognized examination as per Tripura JEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- It is necessary to attach a self attested copy of any parent’s PRTC.
- Children of employees of Tripura cadre are eligible as well according to TJEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- A candidate who has passed QE from Tripura but living out of the state is eligible.
- Wards of ex-servicemen are eligible if they are living in the Tripura state for no less than 5 years.
- Exam will be based on three subjects – math, physics and chemistry.
- Each subject is worth 100 marks.
- Total marks: 300.
- Type of the questions will be objective.
- Each correct answer will get 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total number of questions: 150.
- B.Tech. - Bachelor of Technology
- B.E. - Bachelor of Engineering
- M.B.B.S. - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- B.D.S. - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- B.Agri. - Bachelor of Agriculture
How to apply:
Application Form and prospectus of TJEE 2014 can be obtained by paying cash at TJEE Board office, by post or can be downloaded from the official website of TJEE Board.