UPPRPB Police Constable Result 2019 Announced @uppbpb.gov.in, Check List of Qualified Candidates Here
According to the notice issued by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board, it has released the UP Police Constable Result 2019 with List of successful candidates for 3295 vacancies.
UPPRPB Police Constable Result 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPBPB) has finally released UP Police Constable Recruitment 2013 Result on its official website - uppbpb.gov.in. With the publication of the result, now all wait is over for the candidates who were waiting eagerly for the result. Now candidates can check their name in the related list of successful candidates available on the official website.
A number of candidates have appeared for the UPPRPB Police Constable recruitment process and now they can check their result on the official website. UPPRPB has released the category wise new cut-off marks and accordingly the result for the UPPRPB Police Constable recruitment on its official website.
As per the UP Police Constable Result 2019 notice issued on 11 November 2019, the Board has released the Lists of successful candidates have been issued for 3295 vacancies.
As per the notice, UP Constable Result for Recruitment 2013 has been announced in compliance to the order of the Supreme Court pronounced on 24 July 2019.
The Board, along with releasing the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2013 Result, has also released the category wise new cut-off marks and accordingly the result has been announced. The cut-off for General category candidates is 313.616 while it’s 307.233 for OBC candidates of the State. Similarly, the cut-off is 283.4033 for SC category candidates and 247.2333 for ST category candidates.
Process to Check UP Police Constable Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the Board - http://uppbpb.gov.in.
- 2. On Home Page itself, you will find the related result notice link corresponding to the Information/Release section given on the Home Page.
- List of successful candidates is also available in different categories. Click on the respective link.
- A new page/window will open showing the roll number and name of the candidates.
- Use Ctrl+F on keyword to find your name or roll number in the list.
- Save the copy of the file for the future requirements.