Union Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer in the Department of Medical and Public Health, Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveliand Assistant Labour Commissioner Posts. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through format provided before 1 February 2013.
Details of Posts
1. Medical Officer in the Department of Medical and Public Health, Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- No of Posts: 39
- Qualification: i) A recognized Medical Qualification included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule of Part II of the IIIrd Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualification included in the Part IInd of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. ii) Completion of compulsory rotating Internship.
- Duties: To attend OPD, IPD, emergency, post-mortem and MLC cases.
2. Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Welfare Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Director in Grade-V of Junior Time Scale (JTS) of Central Labour Service (CLS), Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- No of Posts: 57
- Qualification: i)Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. ii) Diploma in Social Work/ Labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Labour Law from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. DESIRABLE: Degree in law from a recognized University.
- Duties: The CLS Officers discharge statutory functions in the Central Sphere under various Labour Enactments.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 13 January 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 2 February 2013
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years for both the posts
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the website. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Details of online application are mentioned in advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and personal interview.