UPSC Online Registration 2020 process is closing today for Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar and others vacancies notified through Advertisement No.17/2019 notified recently. Interested candidates can apply through the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) available at the official application portal of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates applying online againist UPSC Extension Officer and Others 2020 notification should read the important instructions available on the ORA portal of UPSC before proceeding for application process.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar and Others.
Last Date of application submission for UPSC Recruitment: 2 January 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Extension Officer– 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 3 Posts
- Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Keeper, Anthropological Survey of India - 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I, Integrated Headquarters – 4 Posts
- Assistant Director, National Fire Service College – 5 Posts
- Principal – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology) – 1 Post
- Professor Hospital Administration Cum Medical Superintendent– 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer cum Epidemiologist (Community Medicine) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Extension Officer– Master Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or Master of Business Administration with a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized university
- Deputy Registrar – Degree or Masters in Law of a recognized University
- Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University with more than fifty percent papers in Physical Anthropology or Biological Anthropology in final year examination.
- Assistant Keeper, Anthropological Survey of India - Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I, Integrated Headquarters – Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics/Applied
- Physics/Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University.
- Assistant Director, National Fire Service College – Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognised University or Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognised University.
- Principal – Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Degree / Diploma for Teachers of the Blind from a recognized University.
Link to Check Vacancy Details
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Website
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 through online mode on or before 2 January 2020. Candidates can check the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF for more details.