UPUMS Jobs Notification: Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) invited applications of candidates for the Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 26 December 2016.
Advertisement No.: UPUMS/ACAD/22/2016-17
- Last Date of Application: 26 December 2016
UPUMS Vacancy Details
- Professor (Oncosurgery) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Oncosurgery) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Oncosurgery) – 01 Post
- Professor (Pediatric Surgery) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor Job
A Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. A postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D./M.S. or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto and DM/M.ch.
- For Professor, 12 years (As Associate Professor in the subject for three years with 04 research publications as a First/Second Author in indexed/national journals as per MCI),
- For Associate Professor, 04 years (As Assistant Professor in concern subject for three years with 02 research publications as a First/Second Author in indexed/national journals as per MCI) and
- For Assistant Professor, 01 year of teaching experience after obtaining the degree of DM/MCh (2 Years duration) in the concerned specialty at a recognized teaching institution.
Age Limit for Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor Job
How to Apply for the UPUMS for Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor Job 2016
Interested candidates may apply for the post by applying online at university website www.upums.ac.in OR can download the application form from the website and send it duly filled along with required documents to the “Uttar Pradesh University Of Medical Sciences Saifai, Etawah-206130” on or before 26 December 2016.
Application Fee for Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor Job 2016
Gen & OBC: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
Women Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (For Gen & OBC applicants) & Rs. 500/- (For SC/ST applicants)