Uttarakhand Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 28 March 2014. Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by the State Bank of India established under the RRBs Act 1976, came into existence on 1 November 2012, after the amalgamation of the 2 ERSTWHILE RRBs viz. Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Sponsored by SBI) & Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Haldwani (Sponsored by Bank of Baroda) in Uttarakhand state.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 12 March 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 28 March 2014
- Date of Payment of Application Fees: 12 March 2014 to 28 March 2014
- Officer Scale-I: 49 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 157 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 206 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years for both posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
- Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
- And Rs.100/- for General/OBC, through CBS at any of the Branches Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
- Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from Bank’s Website (www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com) before 28 March 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.