Vector Control Research Centre Jobs Notification: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 November 2016.
Last Date of Application: 18 November 2016
Vector Control Research Centre Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant -1 post
- Project Technician-III - 02 Posts
- Project Technician-II - 16 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-A - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technician and Other Posts Job
- Project Assistant – Graduate in Biological Science subjects from recognized university with one year DMLT course from recognized institution or graduate in Biological Science with one year relevant experience in the lower grade or one year field/lab experience in tribal/public health from a recognized institution.
- Project Technician-III - 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma (DMLT) or 12th pass in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in Govt. recognized organization. (*B.Sc degree in Biological Science shall be treated as 3 years experience).
- Project Technician-II – Technician ‘A’ or equivalent with five year relevant experience eg. 10th/Matric/High School/equivalent with one year laboratory/field experience in biomedical area from Government/recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the biomedical area from a Govt. recognized institute. 12th pass will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-A - 12th pass in Science steam with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer
Age Limit for Project Assistant and Other Posts Job
Not exceeding 30 years
How to Apply for the Vector Control Research Centre Project Technician and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006. Last date of receipt of application is 18 November 2016.