West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Joint Director. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 3 July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 23 July 2018
- Last date of payment of fees: 23 July 2018
- Offline payment can be made upto 24 July 2018
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- Joint Director (Animal Resources Development) – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Director Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have Masters Degree in the concerned subject with 8 years of experience.
Age Limit – Not more than 52 years
Selection Process for Joint Director Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written/screening test.
How to apply for WBPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit the applications through the online mode upto 23 July 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the below link of notification for more details regarding fees, qualification, selection etc.
Application Fee for Joint Director Posts – Rs. 210/-