WBPSC Jobs Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector. Candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 6 August 2018.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 17 July 2018
- Closing date for submission of application: 6 August 2018
- Last date for fee payment: 6 August 2018
WBPSC Vacancy Details
Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) – 66 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Exam 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
Age Limit- 18 to 39 years
Selection Process for Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and physical efficiency test.
Exam Scheme for Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts
The exam shall be conducted in two parts i.e. Part-I and Part- 2.
- Part-I: The syllabus and scheme for such examination shall be framed by the Commission in consultation with the Transport Department, Govt. of W.B.
- Part- 2: Candidates will be called to PART-II (Personality Test) on the basis of the ranks in PART-I Examination. The Personality Test will be conducted by the Commission.
The final list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in Part-I and Part-2.
How to apply for WBPSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 6 August 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts
- General – Rs. 160/-
- S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) – Nil