West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) invited applications from candidates for recruitment to 4 purely temporary vacancies of Office Assistant and Diploma Engineer (Civil) during the TEQIP Project Period. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in interview on 8 December 2014.
Date (Time) of walk-in interview: 8 December 2014 (12 noon)
Details of Post
1. Office Assistant: 2
2. Diploma Engineer (Civil): 1
3. Office Assistant: 1
1. Office Assistant: Candidate should be a graduate (at least one in Commerce/ Business Administration) and must be proficiency in handing accounting, well versed in the software related to business transactions and accounting or may be a graduate in Computer Applications or Information Technology with experience in handling database, data entry and expert with Windows based software.
2. Diploma Engineer (Civil): Candidate should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering and have proficiency in preparing engineering drawing, estimates and supervision of work during civil construction.
3. Office Assistant: Candidate should be a Graduate and must be well versed in the software related to office work along with experience in handling database, data entry and expert with Windows based software. The candidate must also have good communication skills.
1. Office Assistant: Rs.10,000/- per month
2. Diploma Engineer (Civil): Rs.15,000/- per month
3. Office Assistant: Rs.10,000/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible may appear with all original documents/testimonials to walk-in interview at West Bengal University of Technology on 8 December, 2014, at 12 noon.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.