West Bengal PSC Notified For West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2014
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited application for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2014.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited application for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014.
- Start Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 March 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Exam: West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2014
- Number of Post: 64 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India;
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
Age Limit: Minimum 23 years and Maximum 35 years as on the date of advertisement i.e. 01 March 2014
Application Fee: Candidates have to enclose a fee of Rs.210/- (Rupees Two Hundred Ten) only along with their application in the form of Indian Postal Order which must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal or in the form of a receipted Challan from a Government Treasury in West Bengal. Click to below link for more details.
How to Apply
Download the application format from the Commission’s Website [http://www.pscwb.org.in].
Completely filled Application in all respect along with the mentioned fee may be submitted personally at the enquiry counter of the Commission’s office at 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 between 11-00 a.m. and 03-30 p.m. on all working days or sent by post (strictly by registered or speed post or U.C.P.) on or before the closing date addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal at the above address superscribing on the envelope the advertisement no. and name of the examination.
For more details refer the below link.