7 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like India’s agreement with Italy and Cuba, 2018 Winter Olympics and Uttarakhand’s pact with IT giant Hewlett Packard among others.
1. India has signed MoU with which nation on cooperation in Agriculture and Phytosanitary issues?
2. India has signed MoU with which nation on cooperation in Health Sector?
3. Which country’s airline, Avior Airlines, has been banned from European Union skies?
4. Which country has been banned from competing at next year’s Winter Olympic Games?
a) North Korea
5. China has temporarily halted funding of road projects in which nation?
6. Which state government has signed a MoU with IT giant Hewlett Packard to provide tele-medicine facilities in the remote areas of the state?
a) Himachal Pradesh
c) Jammu and Kashmir
d) Arunachal Pradesh
1. (b) Italy
2. (d) Cuba
3. (c) Venezuela
4. (c) Russia
5. (a) Pakistan
6. (b) Uttarakhand
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.