AIMA Managing India Awards 2014 were announced on 6 August 2014 in a function held at Hotel Taj Palace in New Delhi. The awards were given by Union Home Affairs Minister Rajnath Singh to distinguished and eminent organization / personality who have made outstanding contributions.
Recipient of awards in different category
• AIMA Corporate Citizen Award 2014 – Shiv Nadar, Founder & Chairman, HCL and Shiv Nadar Foundation
• AIMA Business Leader of the Year’ Award 2014 – Adi Godrej, Godrej group Chairman
• AIMA Lifetime Contribution Award 2014 – Deepak Parek, the HDFC Chairman
• AIMA Outstanding Institution Builder’ Award 2014 – Sengamedu Srinivasa Badrinath, the Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Sankara Nethralaya
• AIMA Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, Chairman and Managing Director, Bandhan Financial Services
• AIMA Emerging Business Leader of the Year 2014 - M G George Muthoot, Chairman, Muthoot Group
• AIMA Outstanding Contribution to Media 2014 – Mammen Mathew, Chief Editor and Managing Director, Malayala Manorama Group
• AIMA Director of the Year 2014 – Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Film Writer, Producer, Director
• AIMA Transformational Business Leader of the Year 2014 – Uday Kotak, Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
Organisations awarded and honoured were
• Indian Multinational of the Year – TCS Ltd. (N Chandrsekaran, CEO & MD TCS Ltd. to receive the award)
• Outstanding PSU of the Year – NTPC Ltd
• Emerging Business Leader of the Year – Mr M. G. George Muthoot, Chairman, the Muthoot Group
• MNC in India of the Year – Samsung India Electronics Ltd
About All India Management Association (AIMA)
The All India Management Association is a national apex body of professional management in India set up in 1957 with active support of the Government of India and Industry.
Where: in New Delhi
What: were announced
When: 6 August 2014
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.