Telecommunications services provider Bharti Airtel on 8 May 2017 partnered with taxi app aggregator Ola Cabs to offer a range of exciting digital services to customers.
Both the companies will collaborate to deliver enhanced convenience for customers by leveraging the strengths of their respective portfolios.
How will the partnership between Bharti Airtel and Ola Cabs be valuable?
• Ola will leverage Airtel’s integrated suite of enterprise services to power its operations, while Airtel will leverage Ola’s vast network of hundreds and thousands of driver partners.
• Ola will also be benefitted from Airtel’s extensive retail network and its integrated suite of world-class connectivity solutions for businesses that help them drive growth through better efficiency.
• Airtel Payments Bank will also be integrated with Ola app to offer convenient digital payments solutions to customers for their rides.
• Ola Money will also be integrated as a digital payment solution within MyAirtel App and the Airtel website to enable recharge of Airtel prepaid mobile and payment of Airtel mobile/broadband bills through Ola Money.
• Airtel retail points will assist customers looking to book an Ola ride through kiosks in these locations.
• Airtel will be able to leverage Ola’s massive base of driver partners, who will act as retail points for recharging Airtel prepaid numbers on the go.
• The partnership will also have Airtel and Ola build content solutions for the customers of Ola Play. Airtel’s suite of entertainment offerings will be available on Ola Play.
• Both partners will also work to offer a range of value-added services from Airtel stable to Ola customers over time.
• In addition, enabling seamless connectivity for Ola’s driver partners, Airtel will also facilitate migration of the Ola devices to Airtel 4G network.
When: 8 May 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.