Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Budget 2017-18 in the Lok Sabha. To revive the economy and protect the Indian industry from the external shocks, Jaitley announced many new initiatives. Against this backdrop, we present you with Budget 2017 Quiz for Education, Employment and Skill Development Sectors.
1. Which initiative will be launched by Union Government to provide education and skills through digital means, as per the Union Budget 2017?
b) Bhim App
d) None of the above
2. Which platform will be launched with atleast 350 online courses for enabling students to virtually attend courses?
3. The Union Budget 2017 states to open National Testing Agency to conduct entrance tests for which kind of institutions?
a) Higher Education Institutions
b) Primary Education Institutions
c) Medical Institutions
d) Engineering Institutions
4. How many India-International Skills Centres will be established across the country to provide skills and training to the people, as per the Union Budget 2017?
5. The Union Budget 2017 calls for launching the Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion programme (SANKALP) with initial corpus of how much amount?
a) Rs 4000 crore
b) Rs 8000 crore
c) Rs 16000 crore
d) Rs 20000 crore
6. The Budget 2017 allocated how much funds for launching the next phase of Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE) in 2017-18?
a) Rs 1000 crore
b) Rs 1500 crore
c) Rs 2200 crore
d) Rs 3700 crore
7. Which campaign will be launched by the Union Government to promote tourism and employment, as per the Union Budget 2017?
a) Incredible India 2.0 Campaign
b) Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana
c) National Livelihood Mission
d) Jobs and Skill Development
8. The Union Budget 2017 proposed for creating the Innovation Fund for Secondary Education to encourage local innovation in how many educationally backward districts of the country?
a) 2078 districts
b) 3479 districts
c) 4560 districts
d) 7403 districts
9. As per the Union Budget 2017, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras will be set up in how many districts in the FY 2017-18?
10. As per the Union Budget 2017, how many navodaya vidyalayas were created to provide quality education?
a) 35 navodaya vidyalayas
b) 49 navodaya vidyalayas
c) 62 navodaya vidyalayas
d) 81 navodaya vidyalayas
1. (c) DigiGaon
2. (b) SWAYAM
3. (a) Higher Education Institutions
4. (b) 100
5. (a) Rs 4000 crore
6. (c) Rs 2200 crore
7. (a) Incredible India 2.0 Campaign
8. (b) 3479 districts
9. (c) 600
10. (c) 62 navodaya vidyalayas
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.