Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Swachh Saathi Programme, Unlocking of X-files DNA mystery and Swachh Yug campaign among others.
1. Who was named as the ambassador for Swachh Saathi (student internship) programme?
a) Dia Mirza
b) riyanka Chopra
c) Aishwarya Rai Bachcha
d) Sania Mirza
2. Name the unusual astronomical object that was formed when two galaxies are exactly aligned and was discovered by an international team of astrophysicists.
a) Thompson Watermelon
b) Optical Einstein ring
c) Cylindrical Constellation
d) None of these
3. What is the other name of the America’s International Expedited Traveller Initiative to which India became the ninth country to enter into an agreement?
a) The America Entry Programme
b) Washington-California Expedia
c) The Global Entry Programme
d) The American Expedia
4. Name the professional mixed martial artist who died at age 42 recently.
a) Muhammad Ali
b) Myke Tyson
c) Harry O'Connor
d) Kimbo Slice
5. At which University did the scientists unlock a crucial part of the mystery as to how the DNA can replicate and repair itself?
a) The University of Sheffield
b) The University of London
c) The University of California
d) The Delhi University
6. Who was recently appointed as Managing Director for Adobe South Asia?
a) Umag Bedi
b) Rajveer Kaushal
c) Kulmeet Bawa
d) Manohar Sharma
7. As per a High Power Committee that submitted its report to Union Ministry of Urban Development an estimated package of 19762 crore is required to decongest traffic of which of the following cities?
8. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar recently laid foundation stone for Jai Jawan Awas Yojna in which of the following cities/towns?
9. The Delhi Government recently announced implementation of its solar policy, which aims at installation of 1 GW solar power capacity by
10. Which state government is planning to launch medical insurance of two lakh rupees for BPL families?
b) Uttar Pradesh
11. According to the Ministry of Railway all the railway coaches will have bio-toilets under ‘Clean Railway – Clean India’ initiative by which year?
12. The International Olympic Committee approved a white tiger named ‘Soohorang’ as the mascot for 2018 winter Olympics which will be hosted by
b) South Korea
13. What was India’s rank in the biannual Good Country Index 2015?
14. Identify India’s renowned sand-artist who won a gold medal in the World Sand Art Championship in Bulgaria.
a) Sudarsan Pattnaik
b) Rahul Arya
c) Anjali Chandrashekhar
d) None of them
15. Swachh Yug campaign was launched by the Union Government to make gram panchyats along this river open defecation free.
1-(a) Dia Mirza
2- (b) Optical Einstein ring
3- (c) The Global Entry Programme
4- (d) Kimbo Slice
5- (a) The University of Sheffield
6- (c) Kulmeet Bawa
7- (a) Delhi
8- (b) Bahadurgarh
9- (a) 2020
10- (c) Jharkhand
11- (b) 2019
12- (b) South Korea
13- (d) 70
14- (a) Sudarsan Pattnaik
15- (d) Ganga
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.