Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Skoch Lifetime Achievement Award, World Sufi Forum and Asian film awards among others.
1. Who was conferred with Skoch Lifetime Achievement Award on 17 March 2016?
a) Venkaiah Naidu
b) Arun Jaitley
c) Narendra Modi
d) LK Adwani
2. Name the Indian city which hosted the first-ever World Sufi Forum, which was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 17 March 2016.
a) New Delhi
3. Who on 7 March 2016 became the youngest person to climb the Mt. Kangchenjunga base camp in Sikkim?
a) Manisha Singh
b) Suyash Paul
c) Rajnigandha Tiwari
d) Suryassangyini Chaudhary
4. Name the famous English magician who passed away on 17 March 2016 due to brain tumour.
a) Harry Blackstone, Jr.
b) Tony Slydini
c) Paul Daniels
5. Name the film that won the best film award at the 10th Asian film awards which were presented on 17 March 2016 in Macau, China.
a) The Inside Men
b) Port of Call
c) The Assassin
d) Bajirao Mastani
6. Who of the following was nominated as Chief Justice of US Supreme Court by President Barack Obama in March 2016?
a) Clarence Thomas
b) Merrick Garland
c) Antonin Scalia
d) Sonia Sotomayor
7. Which magazine unveiled 30 Most Influential People on the Internet list on 16 March 2016?
c) Newyork Times
d) None of These
8. Identify the Act for which Rajya Sabha passed an amendment bill to remove the exception given to Sehajdhari Sikhs in 1944 to vote in the elections for selecting members of the board and the committees constituted under it on 16 March 2016.
a) The Sikh Sehajdhari Act, 1947
b) The Sikh Gurdwaras Act, 2001
c) The Sikh Gurdwaras Act, 1925
d) None of These
9. The Department Of Health and Family Welfare of which state on 16 March 2016 notified the disease of swine flu (H1N1) under the Epidemic Disease Act?
d) West Bengal
10. In which city the 5th edition of India Aviation was inaugurated on 16 March 2016 by the President Pranab Mukherjee?
d) New Delhi