Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Fortune’s World’s Greatest Leaders list, Akamai’s State of the Internet Report and E-Waste Management Rules, 2016 among others.
1. The citizens of this country on 24 March 2016 rejected a proposal to replace the national flag in a referendum.
a) The Philippines
c) New Zealand
2. Who topped the World’s Greatest Leaders list that was released by Fortune magazine on 24 March 2016?
a) Jeff Bezos
b) Tim Cook
c) Angela Merkel
d) Narendra Modi
3. Who was the only Indian who figured in the World’s Greatest Leaders list that was released by Fortune magazine on 24 March 2016?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Rahul Gandhi
c) Arvind Kejriwal
d) Amit Shah
4. As per the E-Waste Management Rules notified on 23 March 2016 by the Union Government, which consumer product was brought under the purview of electronic waste norms for the first time?
b) Air conditioner
d) Compact Fluorescent Lamp
5. As per Akamai’s State of the Internet Report, which country topped the global average internet speed list?
d) South Korea
6. Union Cabinet on 23 March 2016 gave its ex-post facto approval for a MoU with this country to mobilise long term investment into the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund.
7. International Day for the Right to the Truth Concerning Gross Human Rights Violations was observed on 24 March 2016 to mark the death anniversary of
a) Archbishop Oscar Arnulfo Romero
b) Nelson Mandela
c) Archbishop Desmond Tutu
d) Mahatma Gandhi
8. The United Nations Security Council on 24 March 2016 decided to extend the UN Assistance Mission in this country till 31 March 2017.
b) South Sudan
9. With which country Pakistan on 25 March 2016 signed 6 MoUs to strengthen bilateral cooperation?
d) Sri Lanka
10. The Prime Minister of this country on 25 March 2016 announced to set up a counter-messaging centre to fight the Islamic State in the cyber world.
c) The United Kingdom
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.