Curent Affairs Recap of the day provided by jagranjosh.com provides the important current affairs like new DG of Haryana police, Wisden Cricketer of the Year 2015 and Festival Vishu among others in bulleted form for a quick revision and contemplation.
• The Dardic indigenous people residing in the Chitral District of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan and fears existential threat is - Kalash (Kalasha)
• The 1985 batch IPS officer who was appointed the Director General of Haryana Police is - K P Singh
• The state that announced the formation of a new Integrated Tribal Development Agency is - Andhra Pradesh
• The cricketer named as the Wisden's Leading Cricketer in the World for the year 2015 is - Kane Williamson
• The nuclear capable undersea ballistic missile that was successfully test fired in March 2016 from an undisclosed location in the Bay of Bengal is - K-4 missile
• The senior journalist appointed the president of the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts is - Ram Bahadur Rai
• People of this state on 14 April 2016 celebrated the harvest festival, Vishu – Kerala
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 April 2016 unveiled the National Perspective Plan for Port Development at - Maritime India Summit in Mumbai
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched National Agriculture Market portal to connect e-mandis in several States at a function in New Delhi, aimed at - Ushering in much needed agri marketing reforms
• In its annual report Migration and Development Brief, World Bank said, India retained its top spot in 2015, attracting about 69 billion US dollars in remittances, down from - 70 billion in 2014
• The state whose government on 13 April 2016 launched Mission Drinking Water - Maharashtra
• International Monetary Fund (IMF) in its Global growth forecast on 12 April 2016 termed Brexit that means - Britain’s exit from the European Union (EU)
• PM Narendra Modi on 14 April 2016 launched 'Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan' at - Mhow, Madhya Pradesh
• Organisation that 14 April 2016 released Innocenti Report Card 13, titled Fairness for Children: A league table of inequality in child well-being in rich countries - United Nations Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.