Current Affairs Today Headline- 14 May 2022
Find here Today's Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 14 May 2022.
- The UP Police have made security arrangements for the darshan of deity by the devotees during the ongoing Gyanvapi Mosque Survey in Varanasi on May 14, 2022.
- India reports fresh 2,858 cases, 3,355 recoveries, and 11 deaths in the last 24 hours. The total active cases are 18,096.
- Supreme Court bench headed by Justice Chandrachud to hear plea against Gynavapi Mosque Survey today.
- The Central Government bans the wheat export with immediate effect to manage the overall food security of the country and support the needs of the neighbouring and vulnerable countries.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will visit the site of the fire incident in Mundka where a four-story building was gutted by a massive blaze on May 13.
- President Ram Nath Kovind embarks on a 7-day state visit to Jamaica, Saint Vincent, and Grenadines.
- Vice President of India Venkaiah Naidu calls for protecting, and promoting Indian musical tradition.
- Kashmiri Pandits protest against Rahul Bhat’s killing in J-K’s Budgam.
- Bhubaneshwar gets its first sensory park for differently-abled persons.
- Reserve Bank of India appoints Sitikantha Pattanaik, and Rajiv Ranjan as Executive Directors.
- Bangladesh is the 7th highest recipient of foreign remittance, says World Bank.
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern tests positive for COVID-19.
- US calls for calm after the violence at Al Jazeera’s reporter funeral in Jerusalem.
- North Korea reports 21 more deaths from fever amid COVID outbreak in the country.
- North Korea facing biggest challenge in history over COVID-19 outbreak: Kim Jong Un
- Lawyer moves court for the arrest of former Prime Minister of Sri Lanka Mahinda Rajapaksa for the attack on protestors.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS