The Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) on 22 January 2017 announced that it won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility in the aviation transport sector for the year 2016.
The award was presented on 20 January 2017 at a ceremony during the 11th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility.
More than 325 responses were received for the annual awards in 2017. Out of them, 191 applications were shortlisted. They were then subjected to a three-tier assessment process for final selection.
Earlier in January 2017, DIAL also won the 6th EPC World Awards for its contribution in the infrastructure and construction sector.
About the Golden Peacock Awards
• The Institute of Directors, India founded the Golden Peacock Awards in 1991.
• The awards are globally regarded as a benchmark of corporate excellence.
• The award winners are eligible to use the Golden Peacock Awards Logo with year on all printed and promotional materials.
About Delhi International Airport Limited
• Delhi International Airport Limited was formed as a consortium between GMR Group, Airports Authority of India, Fraport AG and Eraman Malaysia.
• GMR is the lead member of the consortium. Fraport AG is the airport operator while Eraman Malaysia is the retail advisor.
Who: Delhi airport
When: 20 January 2017