HDFC Bank Ltd. on 16 May 2016 launched SmartUp solution. It is a first-of-its-kind dedicated platform for start-ups to fulfill all their banking needs.
The SmartUp is tailored to meet all the requirements of a start-up, offering banking and payment solutions, along with advisory and forex services.
It was launched in association with Zone Startups India, a start-up accelerator in Mumbai.
Zone Startups India is a collaboration between BSE Institute (a subsidiary of the Bombay Stock Exchange), Ryerson University’s accelerator Digital Media Zone, Ryerson Futures Inc. and Simon Fraser University.
The benefits of SmartUp include
• Enhanced transaction limit with no minimum balance requirement for first six months
• Customized Salary Account offering coupled with best-in class services and largest suite of product range
• PayZapp for Business - for providing invoicing, delivery and collection solutions and secure money transfer
• Dedicated Relationship Manager for taking care of all banking needs as well as investment advisory
• Recommendation of a Chartered Accountant for Tax, Regulatory and Compliance issues
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: SmartUp solution
When: 16 May 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.