Henri Kontinen and John Peers on 6 November 2016 won the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team title at the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris.
Kontinen and Peers defeated top-seeded Frenchmen Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 3-6, 10-6 to claim the title.
About BNP Paribas Masters
• The BNP Paribas Masters is an annual tennis tournament for male professional players held in Paris, France.
• The event is part of the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 on the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Tour.
• Prior to 1990, it was a premier tournament of the Grand Prix Tour and part of the Grand Prix Super Series.
• Prior to the Tennis Masters Series replacing the ATP Super 9 in 2000, the event was known as the Paris Open. It is also often referred to as the Paris Indoor event.
• The year 2016 was the 45th edition of the tournament, and part of the 2016 ATP World Tour. It took place at the Palais omnisports de Paris-Bercy in Paris, France, between 29 October and 6 November 2016.
When: 6 November 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.