Japanese automobile maker Isuzu Motors on 14 September 2016 announced the appointments of Hiroshi Nakagawa as the Chairman of Isuzu Motors India (IMI) with immediate effect.
Hiroyasu Miura, the erstwhile Chairman of IMI will take over as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Isuzu Engineering Business Centre India Pvt Ltd (IEBCI) with immediate effect.
Nakagawa has been actively involved in Isuzu business division for over 20 years in key Isuzu markets.
About Isuzu Motors
• Isuzu Motors Limited is a Japanese commercial vehicles and diesel engine manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo.
• Its principal activity is the production, marketing and sale of Isuzu commercial vehicles and diesel engines.
• The company was established in 1916.
• In 1934, the company fused with the carmaker and was renamed Isuzu, after the Isuzu River.
• By 2009, Isuzu had produced over 21 million diesel engines, which can be found in vehicles all over the world.
• Isuzu diesel engines are used by dozens of manufacturers, to include Ford Motor Company and Renault-Nissan Alliance.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Hiroshi Nakagawa