ICICI Bank Limited on 12 February 2015 tied up with global payment solutions company UAE Exchange to offer an instant bank transfer service named FLASHremit.
Using FLASHremit service, the customers of the bank residing in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can send money instantly to any ICICI Bank account in India in rupee denominations that too in a secure manner.
FLASHremit is the instant account credit facility that was introduced by UAE Exchange.
Highlights of the FLASHremit service
• ICICI Bank customers can avail this service by visiting any of the 135 branches of UAE Exchange in UAE including over 15 branches across the Dubai Metro network.
• Additionally, an instant SMS confirmation will be sent to the sender and receiver informing about the credit.
• The service will be available to the customers for complete 24 hours and for 365 days a year.
About UAE Exchange
• Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE Exchange serves over 7.9 million customers worldwide and is the world's largest networked remittance brand.
• It was co-founded by business man B.R. Shetty and former Minister of Justice of UAE H.E. Abdulla Humaid Ali Al Mazroei in 1980.
• Currently, it has over 750 branches across 32 countries with over 330 of these are in India through its subsidiary UAE Exchange & Financial Services.
Who: ICICI Bank Limited
When: 12 February 2015